Need help quick

  • Thread starter Thread starter mesanick944
  • 9 comments
  • 744 views
Messages
29
Messages
civicnick944
Ok I have a new problem picking new cars to drive.

I go into my garage and pick a car to look at and the black loading screen with the GT symbol pops up and then im back to my GT life screen with same car I had before entering my garage.

It doesnt happen with every car but a lot of the new ones I just got.

Has anyone else had this same problem please let me know thanks.
 
I had it but I deleted it to make some room but it just started last week and its been deleted for a few weeks now
 
You can also choose a car to drive in it's menu, press triangle when your cursor is pointing at the car.
 
mesanick944
The triangle option didnt work for me

What about installing the game again? Might work for ya, definitely makes load times significantly faster.
 
I have to make some room first but gonna try it, its just weird it does it on cars I have already raced before
 
So I reinstalled the game to my ps3 and it still has the same problem, if anyone call help me please, I cant use some of my car I need for some races
 
Back