Need help to find the Panoz Esperante GT2/GTLM modPC 

• Thread starter Mathias_51
  • 4 comments
France
France
Basically I need to find this exact version of the 2004 Panoz Esperante GT2 mod because I had a lot of difficulties to find it when I was on my old PC, and when I got my new PC I forgot to transfer the files of this car to my new PC, and now it seems that it is nearly impossible to find it anywhere. Before posting this post I verified if I there was somewhere in this forum a link that lead to that car, and I found it on the 2010 Endurance discussion ( I think ), except the file doesn't exist anymore, so I'm asking in this forum I you guys can help me find it or if one of you have it, if it is possible to share it.
The few downloads links that I found for this car never worked as the file doesn't exist anymore.
preview.jpg

Thanks

Basically I need to find this exact version of the 2004 Panoz Esperante GT2 mod because I had a lot of difficulties to find it when I was on my old PC, and when I got my new PC I forgot to transfer the files of this car to my new PC, and now it seems that it is nearly impossible to find it anywhere. Before posting this post I verified if I there was somewhere in this forum a link that lead to that car, and I found it on the 2010 Endurance discussion ( I think ), except the file doesn't exist anymore, so I'm asking in this forum I you guys can help me find it or if one of you have it, if it is possible to share it.
The few downloads links that I found for this car never worked as the file doesn't exist anymore.View attachment 1086926

Thanks
I was wondering if you had this exact one? I am fairly certain the model is from forza 4, but the assettoland car is a lot worse, also their site went down again lol.

Back