Need help to find the songMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Small_Fryz
  • 5 comments
  • 518 views

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Messages
15,854
Australia
QLD, Australia
Messages
Small_Fryz
This is all i caught.. BTW girl singing.

Just run run, run run away from

I dont know how many runs are in it but its quite a few.

Unfortantly i dont know any more of this song, otherwise i would have found it already :lol:

Any ideas?
 
Maybe Joan Jett - Little Lost Girls?

I want to run run run run away from here
I want to run run run run away from here
I want to run away from here

Little lost girls
Little lost girls in the night
Little lost girls
Little lost girls in the night
 
found it!

Eurythmics - Thorn In My Side

Woot!
 
Small_Fryz
found it!

Eurythmics - Thorn In My Side

Woot!

Ha.. I just read your first post and it was THE first song that jumped into my ear...

What ?.. 86 - 87 ?.. Man I was young back then...
 
Back