Need Help Tuning Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08

• Thread starter DJHonore
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Attached below is the unfinished tuning sheet (will fill in the rest tomorrow in a second post on this thread) for my beloved Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08. The problem I have is, I've upgraded the crud out of the thing to the point where I can't upgrade it anymore. So now I want to tune the crud out of the thing before I move on from the A-Spec "Professional" Series.

Here's What I need help with:
1) "How Low Can You Go?": No, Seriously, is there any advantages to droppin' it lower? and if so, how low should I make the front/back end so that it will rip through corners, but dominate straights?
2) "Springing Forward": Once I've dropped the ride height, how much should I raise my Spring Rate(s)?
3)"Dampening the ride": How should I set my Dampers' Compression/Extension cycles to coordinate w/ my spring rate(s)
4) How stiff should the Anti-Roll Bars be?
That's all for now.

Attachments

• GT5 Viper ACR Tuning Sheet-signed.pdf
    396.5 KB · Views: 199
Attached below is the unfinished tuning sheet (will fill in the rest tomorrow in a second post on this thread) for my beloved Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08. The problem I have is, I've upgraded the crud out of the thing to the point where I can't upgrade it anymore. So now I want to tune the crud out of the thing before I move on from the A-Spec "Professional" Series.

Here's What I need help with:
1) "How Low Can You Go?": No, Seriously, is there any advantages to droppin' it lower? and if so, how low should I make the front/back end so that it will rip through corners, but dominate straights?
2) "Springing Forward": Once I've dropped the ride height, how much should I raise my Spring Rate(s)?
3)"Dampening the ride": How should I set my Dampers' Compression/Extension cycles to coordinate w/ my spring rate(s)
4) How stiff should the Anti-Roll Bars be?
That's all for now.
What kind of tires do you use on your...
Dodge%20Viper%20Meme%20-%2012.jpg
?

I have not driven the car, but if you are racing hard tires (medium and soft work too, but they are unrealistic).

Try:

Ride Height: 115/115
springs: 8.00/8.00
Damp: 1/1
damp: 1/1
ARB: 7/7
Camber: 0.0/0.0 (Camber is evil and broken)
Toe: 0.00/0.00 (Toe is also evil and broken)

LSD:

Does that car have aero dynamics? If they only go up to 100 or 200 then just use max.

I honestly just helped you so I could post a doge viper... XD

EDIT: I have just noticed this is for GT5, this tune is for GT6, but it may still work, if it does not. Then I recommend searching the tunes database on this site.

Back