Need help tuning gt nostripes

Canada
Quebec
Morethanwound
I just found a gt but i can't do nothing better than 9.126. I just bought back gt, didnt played it since i got my pc like 5-6months ago, i forgot how to tune well my cars :( i need help to tune it, i dont want the "bible to tune a drag car " i want a good tune for that car, i cant realy search for anything i just have my cellphone atm. Thank you !

I just found a gt but i can't do nothing better than 9.126. I just bought back gt, didnt played it since i got my pc like 5-6months ago, i forgot how to tune well my cars :( i need help to tune it, i dont want the "bible to tune a drag car " i want a good tune for that car, i cant realy search for anything i just have my cellphone atm. Thank you !

Go to the #1 tunes thread and you'll fine a number one tune.

Flip for a 189 top speed. Move 2nd far left, don't touch 3rd, 4th @ 77ish%, 5th and 6th far right.

For suspension: Min/Max ride height, max/min springs, 1/7, 1/1, 1/1, 3.3/0 camber, -1.00/.55ish toe.

Can run it with a wing or without, only a .001 difference in times.

Car should have 875hp, but that tune is capable of low 9.04's even with 872hp

Shift point ? Weight balance ? Drivetrain ? I did 9.095 wirh it ! Its good thanks ! :)

Run it at different shift points and see which works best. No added ballast. LSD values won't change your E.T.

Car should run 9.07's off a black screen launch.

Run it at different shift points and see which works best. No added ballast. LSD values won't change your E.T.

Car should run 9.07's off a black screen launch.

Might as well run it for him too Nick.
You've done everything else for him....lol

@OP, do your own homework.
We've got a thread with hand outs for the noobs, if they aren't comprehensible to you, then you really do need to read the tuning bible.
Seems like sheer laziness to me. 👎

Flip for a 189 top speed. Move 2nd far left, don't touch 3rd, 4th @ 77ish%, 5th and 6th far right.

For suspension: Min/Max ride height, max/min springs, 1/7, 1/1, 1/1, 3.3/0 camber, -1.00/.55ish toe.

Can run it with a wing or without, only a .001 difference in times.

Car should have 875hp, but that tune is capable of low 9.04's even with 872hp

Damn, it's unleashed!

I found a new method for tuning. Go to the top of Mt. Olympus, sacrifice a virgin, and the gods of drag racing will send a dove with a note strung to its foot. It will contain the best possible tune for that car.

Or you can look at the guides here and be happy.

O.G
Damn, it's unleashed!

No, it's still a secret :sly:

I found a new method for tuning. Go to the top of Mt. Olympus, sacrifice a virgin, and the gods of drag racing will send a dove with a note strung to its foot. It will contain the best possible tune for that car.

This literally made me lol.

I found a new method for tuning. Go to the top of Mt. Olympus, sacrifice a virgin, and the gods of drag racing will send a dove with a note strung to its foot. It will contain the best possible tune for that car. Or you can look at the guides here and be happy.
This just made my day 👍 👍 👍

I found a new method for tuning. Go to the top of Mt. Olympus, sacrifice a virgin, and the gods of drag racing will send a dove with a note strung to its foot. It will contain the best possible tune for that car. Or you can look at the guides here and be happy.

Word:) lol started the day right8)

Master__Shake_

Epic lol !!

Back