Need Help Tunning :(

Messages
202
Messages
JAG_-DA-_BEAST
Messages
METAL FACE JAG
I'm level 23 and finally reached the Indy 5 lap race that rewards 98k and 4k exp. But the problem is the ZR1 fully modded I got only goes around doing 49s.:grumpy: I've never tuned any car before so can somebody please help me and show how to work the downforce and stuff? or can I send the car to you and do it for me? I will give a nice premium car in return. Thanks
 
You did not mention if you purchased the RM conversion for your car. Do it.

This race is easily won with racing cars in the 600 hp range. If you have more power than that and lack experience or ability, you may be over-cooking the front tires and understeering. Increase downforce to maximum. If needed, a slight lifting off of the throttle before entering the corners will help you grip them and maintain decent speed. Equip Race - Soft tires all around if you still lack grip in the corners. Adjust gearing so you can easily match or exceed 200 ~ 220 mph on the straights with little or no help from drafting.
 
Back