Need Help with Alfa Romeo One Make

  • Thread starter Thread starter LoneRanger93
  • 3 comments
  • 538 views
Messages
11
For the Alfa Romeo One make races, you either need a 147 GTA or Gulia Sprint GTA 1600. The 1600 is listed under classics but you cannot purchase it. From the prize car list you apparently win this car anyway, so I can not find the 147 GTA to possibly use for this one make. I'm guessing it's in the historic showroom but I've checked very often and have had no luck. Can someome tell me if it is indeed in the used car showroom or maybe I'm overlooking something?? I'm on day 1915.

Thanks!
 
You buy the 147 GTA from the new cars room in the Alfa dealer, you win the GTA 1600 for the GTA cup.
 
wow I can't believe I missed that, that was the only one make race I have left. Thanks!
 
hey i did the exact same thing, I've been at over 98% for a while now b/c i can't find the alfa romeo, and b/c i am too lazy to finish the last formula gt races... oh well im off to get these races done... Im glad that I know how to search
 
Back