Need help with dlc.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maiden93
  • 3 comments
  • 427 views
Messages
91
United States
Louisiana
Messages
Maiden93_
So I have finally cone across enough money to buy the track packs for the game. Problem is, when I go to buy it, I can't see it because it only shows the car packs and other videos and stuff. It's like now that the PSN Store has updated, I can't see all the DLC. I've tried searching it, but that only leads to the GT5 overview and stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
 
So I have finally cone across enough money to buy the track packs for the game. Problem is, when I go to buy it, I can't see it because it only shows the car packs and other videos and stuff. It's like now that the PSN Store has updated, I can't see all the DLC. I've tried searching it, but that only leads to the GT5 overview and stuff. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

It only seems to be there in the big pack, this is spa and the cart track anyway. I was able to buy montegi the other day. Store is not right since update and hopefully it will get sorted out.
 
Back