Need help with online lobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oberheim
  • 2 comments
  • 320 views

Oberheim

(Banned)
Messages
171
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I can't seem to set my lobby up as I used to. In GT5 I could set the cars used to GT500, you can do that nice enough in GT6. What I can't do is then set a limit on the maximum allowed PP, I don't see the option after setting vehicle class.

Anyone help?
 
I can't seem to set my lobby up as I used to. In GT5 I could set the cars used to GT500, you can do that nice enough in GT6. What I can't do is then set a limit on the maximum allowed PP, I don't see the option after setting vehicle class.

Anyone help?
I believe you could prohibit tuning if that helps any. :)
 
There should be a option right beside where you want to set your cars on.
 
Back