Need help with pit menu - not refueling

United States
United States
I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I go into the pit, choose the tire type and from what I understand it should then go to refueling if I don’t hit the button “skip refueling.” But I have pitted in two different races and it hasn’t refueled at all. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to press a certain button or something? Thanks.

I don’t know what I am doing wrong. I go into the pit, choose the tire type and from what I understand it should then go to refueling if I don’t hit the button “skip refueling.” But I have pitted in two different races and it hasn’t refueled at all. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to press a certain button or something? Thanks.
Yes. I’m not sure what the issue is. Maybe a double input and it is skipping the fueling.
Can you provide any video of the issue? It'd be easier to diagnose.

What race is this happening on?

I was noticing it on Menu 42 - Suzuka. I don’t know why it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn’t. The other day I chose to switch to Wet Tires and it didn’t refuel.
would still need some video to see the issue otherwise we don't have any info to use.

I was noticing it on Menu 42 - Suzuka. I don’t know why it sometimes happens and sometimes doesn’t. The other day I chose to switch to Wet Tires and it didn’t refuel.
On my old Fanatec Elite a single press of the X button would sometimes register as 2 taps. You should be able to hear the double note on the confirmation tone if that is what is happening.

Back