Need Help with Tarmac Rally!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fireant
  • 7 comments
  • 1,640 views
Messages
163
Messages
fireant_14
i get about half was through the first stage, it says im about 1 second ahead, get to the end im last by about 5 seconds, probebly my poor driving but i need help what techniques and cars did people use for intermediate and expert? :)
 
I used the following:

intermediate: Impreza rally car prototype '01
expert: Lancia S4 rally car
 
I went into the intermediate tarmac last night and noticed it would let me run my Lotus 111R RM. I thought :)

I wrecked it twice and still destroyed them with ease. On 3 of the stages I was able to overtake 1 or more of the other cars without even driving it hard.
 
I can't remember where you win the Tarmac Rally car from, but that's what I used and beat them by about 8+ seconds each stage...

There's a thread somewhere around here that has the cup/championship car rewards that you can find...
 
Mate, change your driving settings before the rally, turn your TC off, all others off except antiskid and put your abs to 3 and you will breeze all of the rally stages on any surface.

I struggled with the Seb Loeb rally until i changed those settings and breezed to easy golds, worked on the other rally stages too.

Hope that does the trick mate.
 
If you don't care about cheating turn all the assists on
 
i get about half was through the first stage, it says im about 1 second ahead, get to the end im last by about 5 seconds, probebly my poor driving but i need help what techniques and cars did people use for intermediate and expert? :)

You could read the other posts on the Rally events which already have good information within them. Also check your tyres.
 
Back