TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Mar 22, 2011 #1 Alright, I'm trying to make my DFGT fit on my table but, the clamps are stuck on the holders. I tried removing them, won't come off. What should I do? Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
Alright, I'm trying to make my DFGT fit on my table but, the clamps are stuck on the holders. I tried removing them, won't come off. What should I do?
J Jcharrison12 Messages 17 Messages Mortalrift Mar 22, 2011 #3 A small torch could help...seriously though, try some WD 40 or silicon spray... And then try harder
TakumiFuji01 Messages 2,000 Canada Messages TakumiFuji01 Mar 27, 2011 #4 Thanks guy, Hope it will work
KaffeineKeiser Messages 130 Messages KaffeineKeiser Mar 30, 2011 #5 One of my clamps broke. I put some heavy duty adhesive velcro in between the bottom of the wheel assembly and my Wheelstand Pro. Good as ever. Kaffeine
One of my clamps broke. I put some heavy duty adhesive velcro in between the bottom of the wheel assembly and my Wheelstand Pro. Good as ever. Kaffeine