Need help with the Silverstone 10-lap endurance

• Thread starter Typhlosion
  • 3 comments
United States
Nowhere
I've been getting back in to GT6, and I decided to get all the stars in every career mode race. Though I've it a rock with this one race, and it's reminded me of the one gripe I've always had about GT6, the insane rubberbanding. I've tried the race with my B-spec driver (I'm lazy like that) multiple times, and he's never managed to close the gap lower than 20 seconds, even with the F1 stealth model. Any tips or tunes you guys have? I'm open to doing A-spec if need be

I used the Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo to win the race, and I think the rocket is a good choice for B-SPEC to.

If you want a bit more racing head over to the CHALLENGE HUB, and if your a fan of B-SPEC have a look at the B-SPEC HUB.

I've been getting back in to GT6, and I decided to get all the stars in every career mode race. Though I've it a rock with this one race, and it's reminded me of the one gripe I've always had about GT6, the insane rubberbanding. I've tried the race with my B-spec driver (I'm lazy like that) multiple times, and he's never managed to close the gap lower than 20 seconds, even with the F1 stealth model. Any tips or tunes you guys have? I'm open to doing A-spec if need be
Did you win the race?

Back