Need help!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter stetaylor639
  • 7 comments
  • 773 views
Messages
27
Messages
stetaylor639
I need help, what car should I buy and what tuning for the GT All stars championship and the Historic racing car club? I tried with my 458, Gallardo and Veyron and apart from the Veyron they were not fast enough and they were fully tuned, the Veyron just took off in the air on trail mountain and had bad understeer.
Thanks....
 
On that I'm clueless, I'm about to reach the level for it, is it really that hard?

I'm planning to use my 850HP Stealth model Mazda 787B.
 
On that I'm clueless, I'm about to reach the level for it, is it really that hard?

I'm planning to use my 850HP Stealth model Mazda 787B.

You will be OK as they are racing in cars similar to yours, I haven't got stealth cars so I am stuffed.
 
I was thinking of using the Madza6 Touring Car, but from the looks from the opponents either it'll need ALL the tuning parts or a different car. Maybe the Z06 (racing modified) would cut the mustard?
 
I was thinking of using the Madza6 Touring Car, but from the looks from the opponents either it'll need ALL the tuning parts or a different car. Maybe the Z06 (racing modified) would cut the mustard?

Thanks, thing is that I don't want to spend allot of money on a car and find out that it is not fast enough so I need a suggestion by someone who has completed that even, no offence to you though, thanks.
 
Im exactly at the same situation and would like to hear the answer too :p
 
Im exactly at the same situation and would like to hear the answer too :p

Do you agree with me that PD should update it and give us much more money, on GT4 you could earn so much money on these type of events.
 
Done All stars champ, I saved up for the Pug 908 HDI Fap Le Mans car, its rapid.
 
Back