Need help

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTguy88
  • 3 comments
  • 608 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
290
Messages
RRusso88
Ok so ever since release day I've been playing GT5 online with friends and it's pretty much impossible to race so we just waste time and mess around driving around.

The problem is that when their cars are close to mine they lag and/or just zig-zag into my car and I go flying in the air or 200mph in a random direction. They do not see my lagging in their games but this happens to me every single time we play online. What gives?

It's very frustrating I don't know what it's like to have a legitimate race online.
 
There was a thread someone posted yesterday or the day before which explains in detail why races lag or cars disappear and reappear in online races. It was pretty technical so I'm not even going to attempt to explain as it's above my head, but if you use the search function or look through recent threads I'm sure you'll find it.
 
There are two pretty big threads regarding Online versus Offline Physics, as well as threads on server lag and problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back