Need Help!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter uno.mojito
  • 3 comments
  • 438 views
Messages
2
Messages
unomojito
I just started playing GT5 couple of days ago, so I bought this 1967 Jaguar XR-7 to help me with a few races. So far I have installed a few upgrades through out the car, like exhaust, Intake, the ECU, 5 speed transmission, stage 2 engine, etc.. Even after all these upgrades, it can only reach like 112 mph, the speedometer has it up to 180 mph. Is this like the top speed this car can get to, or am I missing something? Thanks for the help!!!!
 
Fully Customizable Racing Transmission. Set top speed. Finis.
 
Also some of the older cars, no matter what transmission you install, often don't have a good top speed.
 
Thanks for all your help!! Finally had to spend more money of stupid transmission to change the top speed.
 
Back