need help

• Thread starter L1ama
  • 3 comments

L1ama

(Banned)
please dont flame or make any stupid comments EAgle or w/e ur name is. anyways i wanna buy GT4 Prolouge on ebay...but i dunno if there is a new version like pal or something or which 1 to buy...i live in USA can sum1 find the new gt4p or something or one that u bought...

If you don't want stupid comments, retype that all again, but in English.

PAL = Europe, Australia, Africa (where applicable). You will not be able to play PAL games. You would need to buy the Chinese/Japanese/Korean language NTSC version.

Famine
If you don't want stupid comments, retype that all again, but in English.

PAL = Europe, Australia, Africa (where applicable). You will not be able to play PAL games. You would need to buy the Chinese/Japanese/Korean language NTSC version.

L1ama, Famine isn't completely right here. You will be able to play PAL games, provided your TV can handle it. That's the only difference, and many more modern TVs can handle both standards easily. Some will need you to use a SCART cable, some will work even with a regular out of the box cable that comes with the PS2.

Both versions will of course require your PS2 to be fixed for import games.

I know a few US guys who play both versions. Currently, the PAL version is the version to go for if you meet the above requirements, as in this version you have an extra car in the form of an M5, and if you have an Action Replay or similar device, you may well even be able to drive Hong Kong (though I think that would only work with chipped PS2s, not with swap magic discs, because I think you always need to boot with the Action Replay and it's probably hard if not impossible to combine the two boot-ups)

Latest Posts

Back