need help

• Thread starter skiter
  • 5 comments
Hi.I got the japonese version,but even with the translation,i can´t really figure it out, how to procede in the game...
How do i get to the next levels and unlock new tracks.
I m doing the same races over and over...
how do the points and rankings work?
Can someone explain it to me...
sorry about my english...:)

It´s pretty easy actually. In Life Mode you pick a car to begin with (there´s 12 cars available at the start of the game), and go racing. You have a few races to select from, with different difficulty levels and oponents.

Each race award you points, which upgrade your driver´s and car´s level. Every now and then you are awarded with a car that you´ve raced against, and it will available for you to pick on you car list. You don´t need to buy any cars, you can keep changing between the cars on your car list anytime.

Hit Points (HP) works like a life gauge of your pilot. Each time you go off the track, hit the wall or an opponent you´ll lose some HP. If you run out of it you won´t be able to race on the next week, so you´ll have to either change cars or rest.

But each action you take, being racing, changin cars or resting (when you HP is empty or low) takes a week time to complete, and your goal is to be the number one driver on the rank against other 1000 pilots within a limited number of weeks, so you gotta plan your actions.

Are you sure you´re playing in Life Mode? The only reason for you to be repeating races is not winning them I think.

And try to play the Driving Revolution tests before going into Life Mode, it´s pretty fun and you´ll learn the game´s physics. ;)

I hope that helps, cheers.

FatAssBR
It´s pretty easy actually. In Life Mode you pick a car to begin with (there´s 12 cars available at the start of the game), and go racing. You have a few races to select from, with different difficulty levels and oponents.

Each race award you points, which upgrade your driver´s and car´s level. Every now and then you are awarded with a car that you´ve raced against, and it will available for you to pick on you car list. You don´t need to buy any cars, you can keep changing between the cars on your car list anytime.

Hit Points (HP) works like a life gauge of your pilot. Each time you go off the track, hit the wall or an opponent you´ll lose some HP. If you run out of it you won´t be able to race on the next week, so you´ll have to either change cars or rest.

But each action you take, being racing, changin cars or resting (when you HP is empty or low) takes a week time to complete, and your goal is to be the number one driver on the rank against other 1000 pilots within a limited number of weeks, so you gotta plan your actions.

Are you sure you´re playing in Life Mode? The only reason for you to be repeating races is not winning them I think.

And try to play the Driving Revolution tests before going into Life Mode, it´s pretty fun and you´ll learn the game´s physics. ;)

I hope that helps, cheers.

how do you get all of your cars that you have in life mode into time attack ???

DRIFT GOD
how do you get all of your cars that you have in life mode into time attack ???
I don´t know if you can do that, I think that the cars available in Time Attack and Free Race are the ones you unlock in Driving Revolution. Not sure though, someone else could clarify that?

FatAssBR
I don´t know if you can do that, I think that the cars available in Time Attack and Free Race are the ones you unlock in Driving Revolution. Not sure though, someone else could clarify that?

Yes, driving revolution unlock cars in free race/time trial. To unlock all(211) you need to pass all levels/stages with rating S. :)

Back