Need Idea/Input on own Race event Online

  • Thread starter Thread starter venth85
  • 3 comments
  • 546 views
Messages
67
Messages
venth85
So, the idea is, I wanna make online race event with my friends, to encourage online race and to increase the GT community.:dopey:

so right now, what I have in mind for the event is,v:dunce:

course : nurburgring nordschleife
total Laps : 15
Winner will get prize car, (example; X2010 or other car)
Limited participants only (probably 6 only, internet in my place rather slow)

And as for regulations, I'm still thinking bout it since I don't want the race too easy or cleared. Was thinking of Historic car rules or using same car rules~

So any of you guys have any idea on the regulations? :) or to make it more fun.
 
<300hp, >1200kg, sport soft at most, no aids except ABS.

I'd also suggest either less laps or lesser prize cars for non-first positions.
 
that's 1 option, how about the all cars is JGTC class or Super GT?
 
Gan, They should all stand in the same level.
JGTC for all, or street car for all.

And ideally you should give them qualification period, but its rather difficult in the Ring due to 7+minutes per lap and they have to run at least 2 laps (1 entry lap, 1 hot lap).

So you must figure out how to make the starting grid.

Other things you should consider are damage and grip lost due to surface changes.

Good Luck gan.. :D
I'll be monitoring your event from distance.
 
Back