Need info on joining a racing league, specifically ARL or any that don't require a PSN name change.

United States
Pennsylvania
BitsofData
I'm sorry but I can't seem to find any info on joining a racing league or even just hanging out with other players in their private lobbies to get help. I did find info on one but a requirement is making a secondary PSN account and user name, then starting Gran Turismo over and leveling up to, I think, level 16 again. I'm not interested in doing that.
So, I'd really appreciate any info and so you know, I'm fairly new to Gran Turismo Sport but love racing and really want to learn anything I can to become a better driver.
Thank you!

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find any info on joining a racing league or even just hanging out with other players in their private lobbies to get help. I did find info on one but a requirement is making a secondary PSN account and user name, then starting Gran Turismo over and leveling up to, I think, level 16 again. I'm not interested in doing that.
So, I'd really appreciate any info and so you know, I'm fairly new to Gran Turismo Sport but love racing and really want to learn anything I can to become a better driver.
Thank you!
We have a huge subforum full of spot races, organised series, leagues, and clubs for Gran Turismo Sport. Take your pick:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gts-online-racing-leagues.427/

Latest Posts

Back