Need lvl 23 ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter BLJK Ice
  • 13 comments
  • 679 views
Messages
489
Canada
Vancouver
Messages
.
I am willing to give gold chrome + mattes (name it i might have it) + aventador mattes + car


Thanks.
 
Anyone pls... I really need it
 
i got one but i need a mitsubishi GTO twin turbo MR '98
 
razorjesse
i got one but i need a mitsubishi GTO twin turbo MR '98

I have a different version of the gto but i already saw that car once in ucd gonna refresh ucd to try and make it appear


Edit

I have a GTO SR '96
 
i know lol all im gettin is SR VR lol i hate the 3000gts right now haha
 
razorjesse
i know lol all im gettin is SR VR lol i hate the 3000gts right now haha

I used to like it when i first saw it in fast and the furious 2 by the way where did you get your lvl 23 i might just go get it myself.
 
seasonal a long time ago now i copy every ticket i get
 
Ok thanks,


Still looking for level 23 people gold chromes mattes and any stuff you might think off.
 
99999Evolution
Level 23 for for '97 Ticket ? :)

Don't have one any other things you want i might go create a new account if you want.
 
99999Evolution
Accord Euro-R '00 ?

Yea i might have it i'm pretty sure i have it send an fr to IcE_ReborN- and i'm gonna check tomorrow when i get back on my ps3 :)
 
I can't send the ticket tomorrow if that's ok
 
99999Evolution
I can't send the ticket tomorrow if that's ok

No problem at all just send it whenever ill just send the car and contact you incase it's not there anyway i trust GTP Traders :D
 
Back