Need MORE cars for Arcade Mode/Time Trials?

• Thread starter Jay.
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
♢ UK ♢
J-Gunn-74
As the title says. We DO need more than just a small handful. (Currently only 20 Courtesy cars are available).

Please visit this Suggestion page and 'Like' it if you agree and want to help try to increase the limited cars currently available.

Before anybody screams 'use the cars from your garage/favorites' I already do, but there are many cars I'd love to try out and use but just simply cannot afford them all.

Alfa Giulia TZ2 = Cr10m
Ferrari 250GTO = Cr20m
Ferrari 330 P4 = Cr20m
Jaguar XJ13 = Cr20m
Lamborghini Miura = Cr15m
Ford GT40 Race Car = Cr20m
Ford MkIV Race Car = Cr20m

These are just a few, but you would need to have gained at least Cr125,000,000 to be able to use them all in Arcade mode.
Not forgetting all the others like the Ferrari 250 Berlinetta, Cobra Daytona Coupe, Chaparrals and the endless list of LM & JGTC cars costing around Cr2-3m. Add another Cr125m to your requirements.

Grinding for credits is one thing, but for now many of these desirable cars in GT6 are untouchable for me.

I haven't registered with the WRS yet but how surely this is likely to cause problems creating future races that would easily be available to everybody.

You kinda put this in the wrong place, you should have just kept it in the suggestions forums under "Features"

Not really the wrong place, just a second place where a limited selection cars is very likely to effect future WRS races.

Latest Posts

Back