Need more events...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lawndart
  • 3 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
1,211
United States
Earth
Messages
TheLordSnowden
Messages
LordSnowden
I prefer the method of finding a car and updating through a few series... with only 45 events, 200 premiums, 800 standards, the math just doesn't work out unless you rerun finished events...

I'm not complaining about play time as I know later events are crazy when you add endurance events but with this many cars you could do so many different series! Thats a lot of flavor! Like RM'd events only, more of the micro car events, etc.

It just feels low on the spectrum of events, something I would think is REALLY easy to do...

I love the special events but I understand all the intros and what not take more time... though not much but still, I'd really like to see events that might have me use more than 2% of my garage...
 
They need to replace the grind with more events.
 
I agree. I kind of hit a wall, so I decided to go through my cars to make sure I had a win for each one I could, just to try them all out. So I'd select a car and look for a good race / track for it. There really aren't a lot of choices with full tracks, either.

There's always the practice mode where you can race with the same model car as yours. I took the Chrome Line M3 on Special Stage 7. I should have kept the replay, as it looked like eight stereotypical M3-driving idiots trying to blitz down the freeway in the rain and failing miserably.
 
Good point, aside from only having 45 events the variety is just all wrong... It's like most of the cars don't really have a home, and I don't like running RM cars with normal looking cars... it feels like driving around with your middle finger extended the whole way :p

I have to be an optimist here and assume this is intentional... and that there will be a content update just before Christmas, with a new marketing campaign... And the GUI is just so open ended... and the DLC would only be a few megs if that as it would use assets already in the game... I always wanted the other racer to do this...
 
Back