Need more exciting racing.

United Kingdom
Somewhere only we know.
FanofGT5
Hi folks, the manufacturers need to bring back all engine sizes of 2 stroke bikes soon.Once they come out of the recession.Also take them to the IOM TT too.

Last edited:
Have you watched any Moto3 or Moto2 racing lately???? Sure, it's no longer 125s and 250s, but it's pretty damn good racing!!! And MUCH more applicable to "Win on Sunday, sell on Monday."

(Except you can't say that with bikes here in the US, as most motorcycle shops close on Monday, to get THEIR weekend! So "sell on Tuesday!" :) )

Just because it's 2-stroke doesn't make it more exciting. Yes, it sounds different, but I prefer the more robust sound of the multi-cylinder 4-strokes to the chainsaw buzz of the 2-strokes. (I admit I'm still not sold on the "dirt-bike" sound of the 250 singles in Moto3, but my oh my do those boys race each other!!!)

Did you not understand anything everyone discussed with you about why that will never happen again? You can thank the EPA

You can thank the EPA

Not only that, 4 strokes are superior in power delivery and ease of use.

A 250 GP bike is generally accepted as the most pure form of roadracing motorcycle, but there's almost no market for them.
You can't sell a full bore racebike to the public like you can a 600.

If no one buys the bikes then they don't have a reason to make them, and thus no reason to have them compete against each other.

Last edited:
Not only that, 4 strokes are superior in power delivery and ease of use.

A 250 GP bike is generally accepted as the most pure form of roadracing motorcycle, but there's almost no market for them.
You can't sell a full bore racebike to the public like you can a 600.

If no one buys the bikes then they don't have a reason to make them, and ths no reason to have them compete against each other.
I absolutely could not agree with you more on all points.

Back