Need peaople for 500pp-550pp races

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZX636-R
  • 15 comments
  • 2,956 views
Messages
208
Messages
TehStLG
I'm looking for people to race. I'm on almost every night and I usually race 500pp. Add me if you like clean 500-550pp racing.
And post your favorite car to use in this class.

PSN: TehSTLG


my weapon of choice 2002 Toyota Caldina -- 500pp
2002_Caldina.jpg
 
What times are you on? It's 4:39 pm my time right now.
 
ZX636-R
usually im off by now (its 2am here) but i dont have work tomorrow

I'm usually on in 7 hours from now. 9 am your time.
 
still looking for people .. I'll be on later today.
 
What kind of tires? I try to host 500pp sport tire rooms and the only people that join leave once they find out you cant use racing tires. Needless to say if its on sport tires Im in.
 
What kind of tires? I try to host 500pp sport tire rooms and the only people that join leave once they find out you cant use racing tires. Needless to say if its on sport tires Im in.

i like to keep people happy so what ever everyone agrees on we can use ... i have no preference.
 
one of my favourite PP ranges.. I'm usally in an RX7, Miata if closer to 500 and I like to surprise people with my TRUCKS.
 
one of my favourite PP ranges.. I'm usally in an RX7, Miata if closer to 500 and I like to surprise people with my TRUCKS.

cool add me on PSN ... i have a s2k for this class but i dont like using it.
i'd rather beat someone in somthing that look like a minivan hehehe
 
I switch between my Caldina, Lexus IS Sportcross and a Nissan Be-1...117 HP (and 414PP) of raw excellence. I lose often in the Be-1, but always manage to get a few great responses when I bring it out.

Do you have tire restrictions?
 
Last edited:
At 550 PP, I would start racing my 22B and/or Nissan 200SX
 
hey i tried to add you, but i guess your friend list is full cause is not letting me send the request.... so just send the room # and I'll join when you create the room:D
 
hey i tried to add you, but i guess your friend list is full cause is not letting me send the request.... so just send the room # and I'll join when you create the room:D

i think its a PSN error ... i get it when i try to add anyone
 
ohhh ok.. then how am i suppose to know where is the room??
 
Back