need Pescarolo C60 Hybride and 2 others - 800+ cars available

  • Thread starter Thread starter gfx
  • 9 comments
  • 593 views

gfx

Messages
25
i need these cars in the next 3 days

Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
W12 Nardo Concept '01

pick anything from my garage, can also buy any premium car you want
have paints too if you are interested in those (no gold)

you have to send first

im usually online at about 7pm CET
 
I have a pescarolo and a W12...

What do you have to trade?
 
I have the Peugeot and the pescarolo, would be interested in the pescarolo gv5 or the Audi r8 '01, can trade after reset.
Pm me If interested.
 
hey i have them cars your after

id like the camaro lm race car
and either the mercedes clk-gtr race car '98
or vauxhall astra or calibra touring car
i have 2 gold chromes i can send today and 5 after reset
 
i can trade today and wednesday buddy for the 2 cars, and tomorrow i could send you 5 gold chromes for another car? maybe
 
today and wednesday is yours. as for tomorrow, ill get back to you on that

i can trade today and wednesday buddy for the 2 cars, and tomorrow i could send you 5 gold chromes for another car? maybe
 
would like the camaro lm race car
and calibra touring car (opel or vauxhall i have neither)
 
I have the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 and I need your Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99. 👍
 
can we do the trade tomorrow?

I have the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86 and I need your Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99. 👍
 
Back