Need Pink Paint To Match This Photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Powellx235
  • 11 comments
  • 1,471 views
Messages
3,799
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
powellx234
Hi guys,

I need some help here. I need a pink to match this car;

255669_236949729649386_222293447781681_1017933_3544082_n.jpg


I have found colours close to it but want/need to get a perfect match with the help me you guys. I have searched the ENTIRE new car dealership and have found 1 that is kind of close on the Mitsubishi battery car, but it's too bright.

If you have anything to match it, please let me know and if possible post a pic.

Thanks for the help if I get some, Powell.
 
try the citreon gt car
 
I did, and its not that close, and it didn't give a paint chip for some reason.
 
Some of the DLC colors might be close.👍👍
 
Mercedez benz has a color like this one, i see the avantgarde with it all the time.

I will check what I have when this movie is over
 
Mercedez benz has a color like this one, i see the avantgarde with it all the time.

I will check what I have when this movie is over

Oh I forgot about that.. African Violet, I think.??:)
 
Oh I forgot about that.. African Violet, I think.??:)

African violet might be a little bit dark. that was actually my first thought but i dont think its neon'ey enough
 
African violet might be a little bit dark. that was actually my first thought but i dont think its neon'ey enough

Yea, that's why I was thinking DLC. But the Merc color is pretty close.
 
What about the fluorescence pink from the DLC?nvm - just looked at it again and it's not right
 
Titanitrot by Mercedes Benz

dbs7ro.jpg


Let me know what you think. looks perfect ingame to me, imo
 
Raspberry Red Pearl... It looks a bit darker out of the paint shop but I would think in a brighter light that is it....

Even after painting an RX7 I have the same as the post above I still stick by the Raspberry Red Pearl. Again I just saw it in the GT Auto section and not on a track but it does look like a Metallic or "Pearl" paint by what you showed in the picture.

I have one of them myself but am not sure yet if I can send it tonight if you were interested. I can send 5x of any paint.

Price is 1 ticket of any kind.

Blah... Ok so here is a photo:

rx7_rasp_red.jpg

It does look much more pinkish on my TV at least... Odd trying to match colors....
 
Last edited:
Sean that looks to be spot on, thanks a million

And I have tried rasberry red pearl but its too bright. Thanks anyway!
 
Back