Need Ruf's!

  • Thread starter Thread starter rohinghai
  • 28 comments
  • 889 views
Messages
815
Canada
toronto
Messages
rohinghai
I'm looking for 3 BTR's and one yellow bird!

What I have to offer -
any premium car under 200k
Spoon integra type r
Toyota supra RZ or SZ-R
TVR Cerbera speed 6 x2
Pontiac solstice coupe concept
Chrome paints
OBO

(all offered cars are from UCD)

* TRADES ARE CURRENTLY PENDING*
 
Last edited:
rohinghai
I'm looking for 3 BTR's and one yellow bird!
(do not have to be 0/0/0)

What I have to offer -
any premium car under 200k
Spoon integra type r
Toyota supra RZ or SZ-R
TVR Cerbera speed 6 x2
Pontiac solstice coupe concept
Chrome paints
OBO

(all offered cars are from UCD)

I have a slightly tuned BTR will trade for Supra RZ
 
Totzke8
I have a slightly tuned BTR will trade for Supra RZ

Great, trade on Monday? (it's my next open day)
 
Sounds good at what time how about 5:00 pst
 
i got RGT '00.
3400S
and BTR '86
in good condition and stock
i want the spoon integra and chromes. intrested?
 
ImTheZobi
i got RGT '00.
3400S
and BTR '86
in good condition and stock
i want the spoon integra and chromes. intrested?

Only interested in the BTR, which do you want?
 
umm i want some chromes..
i can trade on the 29th.
 
ImTheZobi
umm i want some chromes..
i can trade on the 29th.

Sure you got it.
How many of what?
 
umm i think 5, ok with you?
and i dont mind-5 random chromes
 
Get a dog then :D

but seriously I think I have a BTR, i'll check tomorrow.
 
Silent7Sniper7
Get a dog then :D

but seriously I think I have a BTR, i'll check tomorrow.

Hahah!
Thanks 👍
 
I have a BTR and a yellowbird. I will trade for a 67 ticket rally tickets or the impreza rally car from the dealership.

So BTR for 67 or rally ticket?
and Yellowbird for impreza rally car or suzuki rally car... don't know the name.
 
Darkrage1138
I have a BTR and a yellowbird. I will trade for a 67 ticket rally tickets or the impreza rally car from the dealership.

So BTR for 67 or rally ticket?
and Yellowbird for impreza rally car or suzuki rally car... don't know the name.

I can do a BTR for the 1967 ticket - but I can't do the yellow bird for the WRC Suzuki or Subaru. I'm currently saving funds so I'm not in a position to spend 850,000 cr.
 
I can do a BTR for the 1967 ticket - but I can't do the yellow bird for the WRC Suzuki or Subaru. I'm currently saving funds so I'm not in a position to spend 850,000 cr.

Okay. how about another ticket? or a rally ticket would be fine.... if you have two 1967 tickets that would be great ^_^.... i can trade right now.... but i can wait for the tickets/ cars until next weekend?
 
Darkrage1138
Okay. how about another ticket? or a rally ticket would be fine.... if you have two 1967 tickets that would be great ^_^.... i can trade right now.... but i can wait for the tickets/ cars until next weekend?

I have 2 1967 tickets!
I can't trade until Tuesday though :(
 
I have 2 1967 tickets!
I can't trade until Tuesday though :(

Thats great. So send my an FR and tell me what cars you want.. i'll probably forget otherwise.... and on Tuesday send the first ticket and day after that send 2nd... each time i'll send the BTR then the yellowbird
 
So just to confirm it goes like this?

Tuesday, you send 1967 ticket and i send BTR....

Wednesday, You send second 1967 ticket and i send yellowbird?..
 
Looks like you got everything you need.
 
Darkrage1138
So just to confirm it goes like this?

Tuesday, you send 1967 ticket and i send BTR....

Wednesday, You send second 1967 ticket and i send yellowbird?..

Can we do Tuesday and Thursday?
I have a trade setup on the 29th
 
flybynighter
Looks like you got everything you need.

Yup! 👍
I'll let you know if one of the deals fall though
 
Back