S supra725 Messages 168 Messages skyline725 Jun 22, 2011 #1 Hi, I was wondering If anyone can lend me an hand with some cars? I'm having problems with the dtm challenge, since my 190e can't keep up with it.. I was wondering if I can borrow an car? it would be much appreciate it. thanks..
Hi, I was wondering If anyone can lend me an hand with some cars? I'm having problems with the dtm challenge, since my 190e can't keep up with it.. I was wondering if I can borrow an car? it would be much appreciate it. thanks..
Zkid009 Messages 23 Messages zkid009 Jun 22, 2011 #2 if i have anything that'll help you ill try, add me on psn
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 22, 2011 #3 Try the Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08 from the dealership. Should win easily.
Jujubean Messages 498 Messages Jujubean14 Jun 22, 2011 #4 I have an Audi A4 Touring car that I can share. Send me a friend request and use it all you want. (I am jujubean14 on PSN)
I have an Audi A4 Touring car that I can share. Send me a friend request and use it all you want. (I am jujubean14 on PSN)
S supra725 Messages 168 Messages skyline725 Jun 22, 2011 #5 thanks guys.. would you guys like anything in return? cars? paint chips or anything? thanks.