Need some decent GT3 screenshots, can anyone help?

• Thread starter Mumbles
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
Somewhere in England
HDL1966
Hey all,

I'm writing a review on GT3 and all of the gameplay images are in such bad resolutions or have watermarks on them, can anyone find me any good images or better yet if any of you guys have your own images can I use them? :cheers: Thanks!

PSW91.feat_gt.gt3screen5--screenshot_large.jpg
pic.php
ps2_gt_2000_231.jpg

gfs_52680_2_2.jpg

pic.php
f094s.jpg

GT3ArcadeMenu.jpg

GT3_Simulation.png
0.jpg

gfs_52680_2_1.jpg

You're welcome, mate. Good luck on that review!​

If you really want I could try using my Elgato. Just tell me what you particularly want (I have all the PAL hidden cars too)

If you really want I could try using my Elgato. Just tell me what you particularly want (I have all the PAL hidden cars too)
Actually that would be great! I need an image of the Miata in game or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak in game, thank you so much!

Actually that would be great! I need an image of the Miata in game or the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak in game, thank you so much!
I'll see if I can get onto that, I'm usually pretty busy. It's not hard to do heaps once I start so give me as many or as much detail as you want.

I'll see if I can get onto that, I'm usually pretty busy. It's not hard to do heaps once I start so give me as many or as much detail as you want.
Ahhh that's great man, thank you very much! Also you can take some of your own yeah :)

Had a go, but it's all interlaced. I'm trying to see if I can fix it. Otherwise the frames get mixed and you get half of the previous one in the shot.

EDIT I've got it all figured out now. Got some good ones already.

Last edited:
Had a go, but it's all interlaced. I'm trying to see if I can fix it. Otherwise the frames get mixed and you get half of the previous one in the shot.

EDIT I've got it all figured out now. Got some good ones already.
ok man! thank you so much :)

Used to have a lot of high quality GT3 captures in an old hard disc, somewhere... now I can only find this but all below that quality is a bad capture and not representative of the original game, sadly like the 99.9% of the existing captures online.

gt352px5.jpg

Used to have a lot of high quality GT3 captures in an old hard disc, somewhere... now I can only find this but all below that quality is a bad capture and not representative of the original game, sadly like the 99.9% of the existing captures online.

gt352px5.jpg
Sweet this is so much better quality than the other captures I'm using atm xD

Back