Need some help. (A-7)

  • Thread starter Thread starter NoahRolld
  • 10 comments
  • 965 views
Messages
17
Messages
GTP_Noah
Yeah, I know its pretty ridiculous but I am having a a lot of trouble with A-7 Suzuka Circuit for some reason. I have tried using the GT-R 07 multiple times and have got 2nd place quite a bit. I can't seem to get gold. The closest I have been so far was 8 seconds away. Has anyone got gold with the GT-R or is it possible??? I do know that my friend used the NSX and he won with no problem. I also tried the ferrari F430 and still couldn't get gold any recommendations???
 
I'm also having trouble with the A class Ferrari race.... I'm using the GT Pro wheel by the way.
 
The implication is that either your driving or your lines need improvement and that is down to a mix of skill and practise.

I golded with the NSX. The most important thing at Suzuka is to know Suzuka. Turn the driving line on and really get to know the circuit (the GT4 licence test through the esses taught me a lot). There are so many places to lose or gain time that I rarely get a near perfect lap. Maybe download an Arcade TT ghost ?
 
Thats the thing I've practiced this track more than any others and drive the track very well. Im 100% sure that I have done the best i possibly can do. I feel like I drive the track near perfect. I know the lines very well. I really don't understand but it seems as if its impossible with the GTR and the 430???
 
I golded with the R8 first time, then again with the F430 (but that's because I had the QT after finishing A)
 
By the way like I said I have a GT Pro wheel, and for the wheel I have force feedback all the way up and power steering I believe is what its called is turned off. I drive with all assists turned off and traction control on 0. I'm driving the track perfectly though so I don't know why I can only get silver....?
 
there are several races which require a tuned car, to place #1

(I could possibly be wrong, Or maybe if you used newb physics and AIDS it could be done)
 
there are several races which require a tuned car, to place #1

(I could possibly be wrong, Or maybe if you used newb physics and AIDS it could be done)

I just finished all of B with the GT-R no problem... actually the races were quite easy, the only one I had a pain in the ass time with was the Integra part!
 
I just finished all of B with the GT-R no problem... actually the races were quite easy, the only one I had a pain in the ass time with was the Integra part!

The OP is talking about the A-7 race. :)
 
Finishing a race is not the same as placing 1st in a race.
 
By the way like I said I have a GT Pro wheel, and for the wheel I have force feedback all the way up and power steering I believe is what its called is turned off. I drive with all assists turned off and traction control on 0. I'm driving the track perfectly though so I don't know why I can only get silver....?
Maybe turn your feedback down some? I know my DFP is set to 6 and I can feel the weight shift from one side to the other in the wheel. Suzuka is big about weight transfer throwing you off, so having your feedback on full strength could mean you are spending some effort just fighting the wheel.
 
Back