Need some help finding out what car this is

  • Thread starter Thread starter CRXFREAK001
  • 13 comments
  • 1,173 views
Messages
359
Ok so, a few days ago a car came into one of the online rooms, it was green, and had massive blinking/flashing lights (of a few colors), it looked like a giant rave going on, on the side of the car, anyone know what car this is? I'm not talking about the mazda furai, although its very sleek just like it, low to the ground, very aerodynamic, the color of the one I saw was a lime green, not sure if that was a default color (if that helps). You'd know it if you saw it, it's the only car I've seen with flashing christmas lights all over the side of it lol.
 
Last edited:
After digging through 90% of the "official car list" and copy and pasting things into google and doing control F on the word "concept" in the car list, I came up with nothing that matches it so far. If anyone does know, please let me know, I thought it was kinda neat to make people go "What the heck is that??" exactly what I'm doing now, didn't even have time to exit and go look to see what it was on the car list before he poofed.

Anyways, it sort of looks like a cross between the Furai and the Pescarolo Sport. hard to explain really, you would know if you saw it, it's unique and like nothing else in gran turismo, looks very "concept" ish.
 
nope, this car literally had christmas lights on the side of it lol. one of the people in the room was like LOL that looks like a UFO.
 
is there a chav mod anywhere lol
 
Edit, should read whole paragraph next time.
 
Maybe it was an X1 painted lime green.

I heard you get one that you can paint as well as the regular one if you get gold on the Vettel challenge.
 
sounds like a green GTR pace car to me...the only car with lights like you describe that I know of.
 
Nah it's not the GTR pace car, that just has the lights on top, this thing literally looked like a cross between a lemans car and a furai, and it was flashing green/red lights on the side of it like a Christmas tree with its light on rapidly blinking. Anyways, my PS3 blu-ray drive seems to have taken a crash, making a thread about that now. :(
 
maybe it was an x1 painted lime green.

I heard you get one that you can paint as well as the regular one if you get gold on the vettel challenge.

+1
 
are you sure its not your ps3 overheating?

He said another person in the online room noticed the car too so I doubt it. I'm curious to what it could be. Although when my graphics card in my PS3 was going bad my games would glitch random flashing colors when playing, so this would most likely be the case if it weren't for someone else noticing the car too.
 
Back