Need some help from the pros

Colombia
Bogotá
GTP_Suitan (w/ an i), SultanRS4
So I started drifting again after a looooooooong time. My "comeback" car is a Supra RZ.

I'm using it with sports, and fully modded.

So this is my first question/curiosity:

Why is it I can drift the Supra much easier and in a more controllable manner than with it stock? No Aids, and using the basic RWD settings somewhere here.

2nd Question:

I know nobody has this wheel, but...I have a Huskee wheel that only rotates about 45 degrees, and some pedals. My problem is I can't seem to control the throttle. Any help?

#1: When you add more power, you get more oversteer. GT3 offers alot of oversteering, unlike GT4, so of course more power would make it more drifty. The Stock Supra RZ is very heavy, so drifting is a bit tougher to do.

#2 You must have the same problem I do, as my Intel wheel has pedals that are NOT pressure sensitive. :irked:

If you need tips on drifting, I can help you out. :)

More power + more oversteer = harder to control...

Mine seem to have three levels of sensitivity: Nothing, Medium, and Full.

So I started drifting again after a looooooooong time. My "comeback" car is a Supra RZ.

I'm using it with sports, and fully modded.

So this is my first question/curiosity:

Why is it I can drift the Supra much easier and in a more controllable manner than with it stock? No Aids, and using the basic RWD settings somewhere here.

2nd Question:

I know nobody has this wheel, but...I have a Huskee wheel that only rotates about 45 degrees, and some pedals. My problem is I can't seem to control the throttle. Any help?

I believe a stock Supra RZ has some fat tires in the rear (fat enough to prevent a real-life driver from slipping all over the place as he's taking his girl to Denny's).

Can't help you with the wheel question. I had a cheap wheel for a few days and i remember it took me like an hour to figure out how to configure it in a way that i liked. Maybe with a Huskee wheel you can only go so far before you run out of ways to get what you want. 💡 That's my guess.

power= doesntchange oversteer

more power = easier to controll because easier it becomes to drift, , unless u have too much

more oversteer = easier to controll
Power changes over steer because the rear tires can break easily and it also changes control. Please don't be lazy and put "u" its part of the AUP. Having a car more oversteer is also harder to control that there has to be a balance but then it varies from style.

Back