Need some help if Possible Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taunto_Svt
  • 3 comments
  • 431 views
Messages
252
Messages
Taunto_Svt
So the past few days I've been trying to load my Music from My Ipod Touch to my PS3 so i can play the game listening to my own music. I was told to buy a flash drive and load music onto the flash drive. Well today I bought the flash drive, copied all my music from Itunes onto the flash drive. Then i pluged the Flash Drive into the PS3, clicked on USB FLASH DRIVE under music in the PS3 menu and it says no tracks avaliable at this time. Anyone know what im doing wrong?
 
Triangle, Display all.

Thats what I have to do with my external harddrive to watch my movies and such i have.
 
HAHA oops forgot about the tiangle haha sorry for the dumb question. Lol. Thanxs for the help bro.
 
No problem, when I first started using my harddrive with my PS3 i didn't know what to do.
 
Back