Need some help with A1

ultimate4g63
I just got done the Audi R8 Mission Race (B8 if i recall), but i can't seem to place in A1...not even close. It is the 3 laps of Daytona where you start dead last. I'm using the R8, and I just can't seem to catch the second pack of cars. Am I wasting my time with the R8 in this race? Do I need to save for something much faster?

from memory the r8 should be fine. basically keep full throttle the whole time, slow down to 270-273km/h for the bends and then adjust the throttle accordingly to stop your car from starting to move up the slope. try and draft off other cars as much as you can. do not slow down for other cars. try to anticipate where they are and if you need to slow down a tiny bit to make the turn tighter and even end up on the flat area that is fine. but dont get stuck behind other cars. and be smooth while turning.

also turn off all your assists. they might be limiting your throttle at times.

Thanks!

Hmm, I guess I'll give it a shot with the R8 again. I have all the assists off btw. I'll try to keep the speed up around the bends.

You can take the bends at about 265/275 you will fly past them all in the second lap ... easy money

Yeah that's right enough.

Get the bends and drafting right and it's one of the easiest ways to make money. That is until you get enough for a 599, and then the Supercar festival at Daytona infield track (S3 or 4, 1 lap to get 3 mill) is then the fastest.

Neil

Back