Need some help with Endurance Races

  • Thread starter Thread starter dkstz
  • 6 comments
  • 592 views
Messages
414
Brazil
São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Messages
arten_v
I've just reached 25% in game and i'm really looking forward to play some Endurances. Mostly the smaller ones first, like 2 and 4 hours races. The others I'll wait my friend come by my house and we play toghether taking turns at the "weel"... :dopey:
Anyway, I'd looked at the races and got no clue about wich cars I should use in each race, and no power limits or tuning options! :ouch: Only the miata enduro, that I "think" I should use the...uh, miata 👍 . And one that had only JGTC machines. :dunce:

Is there a post or someone could help me choosing some cars to play this and that races? I wouldn't like to blast the competition with power, and wouldn't like to be left in the dust at the straights...:sick:
 
The race reports forum will have loads of info for you. Set the post limit to "last year", view the posts and perform a search for the title of the enduro. This should yield many good answers to your questions.
 
Yes, but i'd use the pescarolo, its by far the best overall car.
 
If you do a preview of each race, you get a pretty good idea what the opposition will be, an dcan adjust your choice of car accordingly. and if you want competition, always go for a weaker car! For Grand Valley, use the Wedssport Celica, For Laguna Seca, use the SVT Mustang Cobra and so on.
 
My signature, first line.
 
Famine
My signature, first line.
hehehe that's exactly what I have done:) . That post is awesome! Very detailed, congrats!! 👍 I'm reading it just now and getting some tips for my own races, I'ts helping alot!
Tough guy this Famine :scared: :sick: Incredible!

Thank you ppl...
 
Check my signature too, 3rd line, many details about cars in mostly stock form and bought used that are way under 400HP and have won (all in A-spec).

Nurburgring 4hr (243HP Honda S2000 Type-V '01),
Roadster 4hr (130HP Mazda Miata V-Special '93),
El Capitan 200 (325HP Toyota Supra RZ),
Motegi 8hr (190 HP Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) Shuichi Shigeno Version),
New York Streets 200 (353HP Lotus Esprit V8 SE '98),
Tsukuba 9hr (220HP Honda S2000 '01)


Check Here too, for an almost complete pit strategy guide to all the AI cars you'll be facing in each race. Feel free to contribute if you race against something that hasn't got a strategy listed yet.

Have fun! :cheers:
 
Back