Need some help with the used car dealer

  • Thread starter Thread starter shinymopar
  • 1 comments
  • 455 views
Messages
2
I am trying to get all of the mopar cars (dodge, chrysler, plymouth). I have bought all from the new dealer, won what I can, and have only gotten the crap viper, crossfire, and pt cruiser from the used dealer. I know you can get the big boys like the superbird, charger, 300, and others but I haven't seen them. I have raced them but I haven't had a chance to buy them. How long does it take for cars to rotate? I know I have seen some cars 10 times.
 
I am trying to get all of the mopar cars (dodge, chrysler, plymouth). I have bought all from the new dealer, won what I can, and have only gotten the crap viper, crossfire, and pt cruiser from the used dealer. I know you can get the big boys like the superbird, charger, 300, and others but I haven't seen them. I have raced them but I haven't had a chance to buy them. How long does it take for cars to rotate? I know I have seen some cars 10 times.

Different cars take different amounts of time to reappear, there is a thread on this somewhere, people have been detailing what cars appeared when.

Best thing to do is keep checking after every 3-5 races, eventually you'll see them, or put an advert up in the GT5 marketplace, see if anyone responds.
 
Back