Need some help...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GBWH1991
  • 8 comments
  • 974 views

GBWH1991

Bopper
Premium
Messages
510
Scotland
Dundee, Scotland
Messages
BopperJr
Messages
Sinner Bopper
Is there any chance that any of you could take some actual photographs of any and all Ford Capri's that you may see (UK spec) in the highest resolution possible? I do know about Google, but I need some photographs that are not from the internet...

I need it for my college course - I have non of these cars anywhere near me and the last person I knew had one has sold his to someone about 50 miles away...

Any help would be appreciated.

Please PM me if you can help with this, as any photographs are very useful.
 
Thank you very much!!!

They can be any age, so these are great!

I still need as many as I can get, so everyone who contributes is very welcome, and I appreciate everyones help.
 
Your college project wouldn't be a photography assignment to take pictures of Ford Capris, would it?
 
Sent a PM with a link to a zip of various shots of this car:

capri.jpg
 
Your college project wouldn't be a photography assignment to take pictures of Ford Capris, would it?



I'm in a National Diploma for Graphic Design. I'm creating a zine (booklet with collected information and visuals - pictures - and such) about the Ford Capri. My tutor gave permission for me to ask for help here, so all is good.

Thanks for all the input.
 
Would images of the Capri in games be of any use?

Ford_Capri_2600_Ford_Deutschland_Le_Mans_72_by_gazman.jpg


I could make some screenshots for you.
 
Would images of the Capri in games be of any use?

Ford_Capri_2600_Ford_Deutschland_Le_Mans_72_by_gazman.jpg


I could make some screenshots for you.

They would be very usefull. If it's not too much, could you get a variety of colours?

Thanks in advance
 
Back