need some help

• Thread starter alkire
  • 3 comments
Canada
Canada
what is some of the fastest production cars trying to get 25% completion but i only have 16.18

Last edited:
What's in your garage currently, and what events have you beaten already?

I'd buy a Lancer Evo VI RS (the regular or T.M.E.) or an Impreza Coupe Ver.VI from the Late-90's dealership, give it some basic upgrades, then do the Special Conditions races. Use it to beat Umbria, Amalfi, Paris and Tsukuba, then buy dirt tyres for the RSC Rally Raid car you won and use it in the dirt events. Then, use the RX-8 concept car you won from Tsukuba to beat the RX-8 manufacturer championship. Both the Evo and the Impreza have their own manufacturer events (the Impreza technically has two actually due to Boxer Spirit), and they can be used in 4WD, Turbo, Japanese 90's and Japan Championship.

Pick up a Corvette Grand Sport as well if it pops up in the Late-90's used lot. It can be used to win most of the American events, along with its own Corvette manufacturer event. The GT-R '89 can easily beat Japanese 80's and the GT-R manufacturer event. A tuned '95 Miata can take care of the Miata manufacturer event, Spider & Roadster, and the compact car events.

What's in your garage currently, and what events have you beaten already?

I'd buy a Lancer Evo VI RS (the regular or T.M.E.) or an Impreza Coupe Ver.VI from the Late-90's dealership, give it some basic upgrades, then do the Special Conditions races. Use it to beat Umbria, Amalfi, Paris and Tsukuba, then buy dirt tyres for the RSC Rally Raid car you won and use it in the dirt events. Then, use the RX-8 concept car you won from Tsukuba to beat the RX-8 manufacturer championship. Both the Evo and the Impreza have their own manufacturer events (the Impreza technically has two actually due to Boxer Spirit), and they can be used in 4WD, Turbo, Japanese 90's and Japan Championship.

Pick up a Corvette Grand Sport as well if it pops up in the Late-90's used lot. It can be used to win most of the American events, along with its own Corvette manufacturer event. The GT-R '89 can easily beat Japanese 80's and the GT-R manufacturer event. A tuned '95 Miata can take care of the Miata manufacturer event, Spider & Roadster, and the compact car events.
OKAY ILL TRY THAT! thanks any more tips to add to this?

OKAY ILL TRY THAT! thanks any more tips to add to this?
Sure. Most of the European Hall events are easy pickings; buy a new Golf V GTi, give it an oil change and a rear spoiler, buy the racing muffler and computer (don't buy a turbo or it'll have crazy wheelspin) plus clutch/flywheel/weight reduction 1, turn off all assists and increase downforce to 30 / 30, and it should easily take care of the Hot Hatch and Liga A events. If you know how to tune suspension, buy the custom suspension, soften the damper bounds and give the rear wheels some toe-out.

You'll get an M3 GTR race car which you can use in the BMW manufacturer event, then you'll get a regular M3 GTR which you can use in Liga B, then you'll get an AMG DTM race car which you can use in both the Mercedes manufacturer event and the DTM event...you see where I'm going with this. There's a lot of chains where you win a prize car that can be used in other events.

So yeah, it's mostly a matter of being efficient. If you know how to chain one event into another and use prize cars to your advantage, the game flows really well and you should never need to grind for credits. Even in cases where there's no prize car that can do the job, there's usually something in the used lot. I picked up a Griffith 500 to deal with the TVR manufacturer race, and it was eligible for British Lightweight Car Race after weight reduction stage 1 also, which gave me a Lotus Europa that I could use in multiple events.

Other than that, just basic stuff really; the rear spoiler is a fantastic upgrade for adding downforce, always give cars an oil change for a power boost, always turn off ASM.

Also, for the snow races, you can use the RSC for that as well, but I wouldn't really recommend it. Its wide body makes it very awkward to overtake on Ice Arena. I suggest using a smaller car, like the RS200 or CZ-3 Tarmac.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back