Need some settings for an NSX

• Thread starter m2595
  • 1 comments
Bulgaria
Provadia
Hello there! I recently bought an '92 NSX-R and tuned it to the max, but I'm experiencing problems with the handling - the car is very twitchy and doesn't really go where I point it in the corners. The back end seems to be a bit wobbly (I don't know if this is the right word) and it's not stable at all under braking and in the turns. I tried messing with all the suspension setting, but couldn't rectify the issue, so I need some help about it, if possible. Thanks!

P.S: I've messed once again with the spring rates an damper settings and I almost solved the issue. I can't write down the specs I used, though, because I sold the car already.

Last edited:
m2595 -> I know, that you sold the NSX, but if somebody other wants to drive any MR car, here is the setup of my NSX92TypeR:
Spring Rate: F:8,0; R:6,2kg/mm
Ride Height: 135mm both
Damper: 4level both
Camber: 12° both
Stabiliser(Hard both): F:4level R:5level
Brake: 13level both

If you tune it up at all, DownForce set to maximum. I know, that these are not the only right and accurate settings to MR car, but they works for me.

With similar setups I drove the other MR cars like Toyota MR2-GTS (which beats Impreza Rally Edition in 3 Nation Competition); Honda NSX-R LM GT2; and my favourite MR - Honda CRX DelSol LM Edition.

Back