Need Sport Truck

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan C.
  • 22 comments
  • 917 views
Messages
528
Messages
StephenR9000
Need a sport truck, will trade for fair trades. No luck all day in the used car lot :(

PSN ID: StephenR9000
 
I have a nice SVT F-150 Lightning '03 609 HP
 
I've got a Tacoma if you're interested
 
either one is fine with me, let me know what you guys want in return.
 
What do you have to offer?
 
I have 80 cars and 750,000, name something reasonable lol.
 
A nice silvia spec-r 02 rm would be nice :p
 
I really need a Lambo Gallardo.

I mean I know this truck is not that expensive but has a TON of upgrades.

If that is too rich for you we can work something out.
 
I could also use a nice old school car for the historic cup. (tuned enough to win it.)
 
which historic cup (country)?
 
look just under the lambo post
 
I am actually not quite enough level for that yet. (like 3 races away) I was not aware that there were different country requirements.
 
I have two stock, never used trucks. '03 SSR and a Tacoma.
 
There's a world, european, and japanese classic.

make an offer breezy!
 
I would rather have the Japanese but any is fine as long as it is nice.,
 
What do you have?
 
Cody, how about a fully modded 413hp nsx 91?
 
strange it didn't add you to my friends list, let me restart gt5 right quick.
 
nsx sent as well thank you much.
 
NSX received. nice trading with you.
 
you as well, feel free to contact me anytime for a trade.
 
Back