Need Stiffer Spring for Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Pedals -Local Source

United States
United States
hey guys,

I finally signed up for PS+ a few weeks ago and have been really enjoying the multiplayer racing (mostly) but I would really like to improve the feel of my throttle pedal.

I was wondering if any of you have added a stiffer spring just using something from Home Depot or Lowe's and if so can you just direct me to what type of spring you found there that worked well? i.e. "screen door spring size A -medium" in home improvement for example.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Not what you asked for but i just ordered some online from a spring supplier. Just need to find the dimensions and then find the spring range that's closest and I'd buy a selection to try a few different tensions.
Normally people complain most about the brake not being heavy enough tho i agree the throttle is quite weak too. If the clutch is heavier, you could start by swapping clutch and throttle springs over (if you could live with a feather weight clutch)

I don't mind doing an online order, can you tell me what site you got them from and what type?

Where would I find the dimensions of the spring? I don't think I saw that in the PDF manual.

Thanks

Yeah it's not in the manual, i just took my pedals apart to have a look. They are quite small, i can't find the order i placed now to check the spec of the parts i got.

I'm guessing you are stateside, I'm in the UK. You'll want to find a spring supplier with no minimum order tho as a lot of industrial manufacturers won't bother with anything less than 10 items

Im looking into the same thing but for the brake pedal. Surely its possible to find a spring supplier that provides progressive springs. Havent started a search yet and curious to see experiences from other people

Back