Need suggestions on what cars to add to my garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter brultmix
  • 8 comments
  • 682 views
Messages
11
Messages
Cigwood
Hi

Ive just bought the game, and have taken the easy way to earn money, by playing the special and seasonal events. I dont have to much time to play, so for me this is an awesome thing that makes me by some cars i want early on.

To the point.

Yesterday I went on a shopping spree and bought some cars Ive seen recommended different places.

I now have

Nissan GTR 07 fully tuned
Ferrari 438 Italia
Corvette ZR1
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG 2010
BMW 5

I have 1,5 mill in the bank. What other cars do I need? The most important thing for me is that the handling is ok.

Thanks
 
save your cr... i love the 330 P4 ferrari... but its 20 mil cr...
 
Well I love the GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO CN.AR750106 '65 which you get for winning the historic race. Not sure if its for a or b-spec though.
 
You need to rm that zr1 as that will then walk all of the expert and extreme events.
 
Hi

Ive just bought the game, and have taken the easy way to earn money, by playing the special and seasonal events. I dont have to much time to play, so for me this is an awesome thing that makes me by some cars i want early on.

To the point.

Yesterday I went on a shopping spree and bought some cars Ive seen recommended different places.

I now have

Nissan GTR 07 fully tuned
Ferrari 438 Italia
Corvette ZR1
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG 2010
BMW 5

I have 1,5 mill in the bank. What other cars do I need? The most important thing for me is that the handling is ok.

Thanks
Oh and if you want handling buy a tvr speed 6 and rm it, it will handle amazingly and you need it for a couple of events.

sorry for double post!
 
You should get a Lexus LFA 👍 or a X2010.
 
When you get to the lamborghini challenge, don't buy the Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09. Make sure you get the Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 as you will need that later in in the Gallardo challenge. It's cheaper and I'm sure others will agree better as well.

So buy a Gallardo as you can use that in at least 2 of the events.
 
Thanks guys.

Oh can mention that I havent really started the A-spec events yet. Would be great with some advice on what cars I can buy that I can use in more than one event. And what cars are a waste of money cause they cant be used anywhere.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back