Need Supra RZ 97, 02 accord euro r, and silver chromed

  • Thread starter Thread starter mp360cs
  • 21 comments
  • 1,023 views
Messages
98
Hey folks, just like it says, I need a 97 Supra RZ, 02 Accord Euro R, and silver chrome paints. For whatever reason, I have a thousand hours into this game, and can't find these cars!! Anyway, I've traded a number of times before, with ZERO issues, and want to do this again. So, I'd love to trade all this stuff with one person, but will do whatever I have to. I'm open to trading just about anything from the new or online dealership. PM or email me!
 
I got the accord which color mattes do you have?
 
I got all the supras add me on Psn @ Taz___66


That's 3 underscores
 
I have matte:
Dark red
Orange
Light gray
Purple
Light red
Brown
Yellow
Light green
Dark green
 
Taz what do you want for the supra? I'll add you in a few minutes. When can you send? My PSN is mk351
 
mp360cs
I have matte:
Dark red
Orange
Light gray
Purple
Light red
Brown
Yellow
Light green
Dark green

Cool...well I'll send you the accord for the dark red plz.
 
Buckstank: deal! When, and what's your PSN name? And if you want one more, let me know
 
mp360cs
Buckstank: deal! When, and what's your PSN name? And if you want one more, let me know

That would be awesome I'll take the brown one if you don't mind?
FR has been sent
 
Thank you I will send your car in about 90 min
 
UPDATE: I got the accord, but I need another. I should have clarified in the original post, I ONLY want cars that DO NOT have the permanent engine or weight reduction mods. Anything else is fine, as it can be undone, but I don't want the permanent mods (except window weight, or chassis stiffess mods). Thanks to buckstank though for an easy trade
 
I have the accord.. Would you have an Jensen?
 
Hey There I Have A Supra RZ I Can Give You In The Morning
It's Stock From The UCD But I Can Customize And Tune If You Want Me To

Thanks Jack
 
Add s0ul_chicken and I will hook you up with five chrome for free!
 
Add s0ul_chicken and I will hook you up with five chrome for free!

Wow man, that's so awesome!! I'm more than happy to give you something though!!! I'll add you in a few hours. Let me know if I can give you anything!
 
Hey There I Have A Supra RZ I Can Give You In The Morning
It's Stock From The UCD But I Can Customize And Tune If You Want Me To

Thanks Jack

I'll take it!! I'll add you this evening. What would you like in return?
 
Wow man, that's so awesome!! I'm more than happy to give you something though!!! I'll add you in a few hours. Let me know if I can give you anything!

I don't trade in paint, but rather give it away instead - all is good sir and enjoy!

EDIT: Can also send a glitch suit and #112 horns if you would like as well - gratis!
 
I don't trade in paint, but rather give it away instead - all is good sir and enjoy!

EDIT: Can also send a glitch suit and #112 horns if you would like as well - gratis!

Nah that's ok, just the paint is fine. Thank you VERY much!
 
👍
 
Thank you s0oul_chicken for the paints!! I wish I knew how to get silver chrome on my own; I've played this game so much since day ONE, and still have never received silver chrome!! Thank you so much for your generosity!!

Also thank you to buckstank! I now have my supra, but still just need a stock accord euro r.
 
Back