Need these few cars will trade for anything

  • Thread starter Thread starter CD6_SiR
  • 13 comments
  • 1,099 views
Messages
242
Messages
CD6_SiR
Daihatsu Sirion CX 4WD (J) '98 - Baught from UCD
Daihatsu Storia X4 '00 - Traded with Matboyslim13 for Pescarolo Courage C60 '03
Honda Civic SiR-II (EG) '91 -Traded with burgermaster for bentley speed 8
Honda NSX Type S '01 - Traded with bst1066 for lvl 24 ticket
Mazda Atenza Touring Car - Traded with sanity6006
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.R TT 2by2 (Z32) '98 - Found on one of my other accounts
Nissan spec-R AERO (S15) '99 - Traded with Tedshark for Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09 - jetblau

Let me know what you have will trade for anything in my garage i have almost all standard cars execpt the really rare stuff
 
Last edited:
Ive got the Atenza ... what you got?

I cant trade until the 20th so will be a long wait :(
 
Have Atenza can trade now what rally cars do you have
 
all of them which do you want ???
 
I have the civic 0 miles and i'm looking for a bentley speed 8. I can trade now. PM if interested.
 
anybody else have the last few cars i need ??
 
I have the Daihatsu Storia X4 '00.. Looking for Ferrari F1 2010..
 
I've got:

Daihatsu Sirion CX 4WD (J) '98
Daihatsu Storia X4 '00

Looking for:

2J
787B
 
Last edited:
I have the fairlady 2x2 have open alot to trade also would like a 787B.
 
.
 
Last edited:
I have Nissan spec-R AERO (S15) '99 interested??
 
Only car i need at the minute is this does anyone have it will trade any car for it

Daihatsu Sirion CX 4WD (J) '98 ??????
 
Just turned up in UCD thanx guys
 
Back