T the_undrtaker89 Messages 1,262 Jul 12, 2005 #31 When we fill up it can cost up to $80, I got a X5 and needs premium.
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Jul 12, 2005 #32 BlazinXtreme There are still stations where guys will come out and fill up your car for you but the gas is 20 cents more. But I like to do it when I'm near the station since it takes me back to the good old days. Click to expand... That's the way it is in Oregon. I used to like it, but sometimes I hate waiting for them when they are busy or slacking. Now, I'm all for self-serve.
BlazinXtreme There are still stations where guys will come out and fill up your car for you but the gas is 20 cents more. But I like to do it when I'm near the station since it takes me back to the good old days. Click to expand... That's the way it is in Oregon. I used to like it, but sometimes I hate waiting for them when they are busy or slacking. Now, I'm all for self-serve.
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Jul 12, 2005 #33 Oh self serves are great, just because I'm in and out fast since I just put the bill on the debit card. But still I like to be served sometimes.
Oh self serves are great, just because I'm in and out fast since I just put the bill on the debit card. But still I like to be served sometimes.