Need to work on the SOUND!

  • Thread starter Thread starter digitalic
  • 1 comments
  • 691 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
624
My biggest gripe about the GT series has always been about the sound. The car engines specifically. They are too toned down and doesn't sound like they're suppose to. I watch a lot of racing on TV and the cars sound really mean and loud. I really hope they focus on this area for GT5. I would love to see how your car changes sounds everytime you make adjustments in tuning and upgrading parts for your car. Slapping on an exhaust, headers or air filter should change the sound of your engine and shouldnt sound the same.

Another issues is when watching the replay. When a car passes by you at 150+mph it is suppose to sound extremely fast. But it seems like the car is passing by at 40mph instead. No racing game has ever gotten this right at all. Next time you guys watch a real live race on TV, notice that when a car passes the camera. It's suppose to sound like that! I recommend watching the DVD called IMAX SUPER SPEEDWAY and you will know exactly what I mean. It might be a small detail but to me it means a lot. Sound is a very important part of racing games. It should be done right. So PD please fix this and make a car thats passing by you at high speeds sound like it's suppose to!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back