Need tune for 871PP

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Virginia
EDIT: Sorry to post this twice but I put an incomplete title on the thread.

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help me find a tune for the 871PP Ferrari Formula Challenge (F2007 or F10). I've found quite a few tunes, but they seem to be either specifically for the Spa race, racing soft tires (the seasonal event calls for racing hard tires), and/or a DS3 controller.

I won Monza easily because of the shortcuts, but not so lucky on the other races. I love the Cote d' Azur track track and am normally very good at it because I've driven it so many times. However, with these Ferrari's I can't turn the wheel far enough and fast enough to make the multiple U-turn like corners. I have a Logitech G27 wheel, so I have a feeling that might be making this race harder than it should be.

At any rate, if anyone out there feels like helping out a near rookie (less than 3 months but want to finish all of A-Spec before GT6) please send me a PM with a tune or a link to a tune. Plus, any advice on the turning problems I'm having would be greatly appreciated. Thank you VERY much in advance! I will do my best to return the favor when GT6 arrives. I'm on full disability after breaking my back, so I'll be able to use practically all my waking hours playing GT6. This should allow me to progress more quickly in GT6, and I will share that progress with my friends here in terms of cars, experience, etc.

Thanks Again,

Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back