Need Tune for Internaltional B GT Kart 125 Race 3 PLEASE!

United States
Virginia
Hi All. Could someone please help me find the optimal transmission settings for the International B GT Kart Champiomship 125 race 3? I am terrible at these Kart Races and this particular race is the only International B race that I haven't taken the gold for.

I think it's kind of silly to include Go-Kart races in a "racing simulation" game IMHO, though I may just feel this way because I stink at these races. But since I'm trying to win all the offline races, at least until seasonal races come online, I really need all the help I can get.

As always, thanks in advance for any feedback!

I have trouble with the kart races too, but I disagree that they shouldn't be here. Most professional racers get their start in karting at a very young age. Karting is a way to learn the basics of racing.

With that said... does anyone have suggestions for these kart races? :banghead:

I just joined this forum, so this might be late to answer the original posted question.

Anyway, I had a lot of problems with the kart races at first, too. Dropping the top speed all the way down and dropping the gear ratio as low as possible (it should be 4.300) helped me get gold in Race 1 and 3. Oh, I also added 10 kg of ballast and put it all to the back, I believe (if anyone needs confirmation, I can check my settings and repost). I overshot a couple of turns during the championship event, so I got 2nd place for race 3, but gold overall for the championship. After that, it was just a matter of doing race 3 again and not overshooting any turns, and I got a gold.

For tight turns, I made sure to brake a little, but I found that for most turns, getting off the gas before you turn in and then pumping the gas through the turn made it easier to keep my speed. I'm using a PS3 controller, so I have to do these little tricks. Wish I could get a steering wheel controller!!!

Latest Posts

Back