Need tunes for my Cerbera Speed 12

United States
Gainesville
duke_of_unicorns
I love this car so much, really would like some advice on tuning, am very new to gt6 online. How would I go about managing the sheer power of the car? All advice appreciated.

Dude you rock. Thank you! Any tips for launches with no TCS? All I ever do is roast tires and get stomped lol.
You're welcome. :) Unfortunately, I don't do drag races in GT6, so I wouldn't know for sure how to do that.

Put around 125-150kg of ballast over the rear tires. Back when I played, that was the only way you could get that sled to hook up.

Yeah, that sounds like it would help. From 1st to 3rd and the beginning of 4th I get mad wheelspin and at about 2,500 it grips up and its gone. I haven't been able to tune it for use on a track, I can never seem to handle the beast, haha. This should help though very glad I found this forum.

Yeah, that sounds like it would help. From 1st to 3rd and the beginning of 4th I get mad wheelspin and at about 2,500 it grips up and its gone. I haven't been able to tune it for use on a track, I can never seem to handle the beast, haha. This should help though very glad I found this forum.

It's been MONTHS since I've been on, but yes, ballast is a way to go, but also tune your transmission in such a way that it launches off of 3rd gear.

Back